10 Great Paying Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
Difficult to fathom, but there is a ton of great jobs that don’t require a lick of college. In other words, you are not out of luck if you didn’t attend school. Here’s a rundown of the best gigs without the need of a degree…
1. Dental hygienist. Clearly not everyone can do it. You got to get two-years under your belt in clinical training, plus you’ll need a license. But still, $70,000 isn’t bad at all!
2. Registered nurse. Just a two-year degree is all you need, but after that…$65,000 a year in your pocket!
3. Web developer. You gotta teach you way around the back end of websites, which in itself is 4 years of learning, but a $62,000 annual salary awaits if you can do it!
4. Respiratory therapist. Wanna help people with asthma or lung diseases? It only requires a two-year degree and national certification and pays $56,000.
5. Electrician. You will need a license and the know-how, but with that a $50,000 salary is nothing to scoff at!
6. Computer service technician. Another gig that requires a ton of knowledge with computers. But plenty of us know how to do it on their own, and can make $49,000.
7. Paralegal. Honestly? It’s whom you know in this field. No college skills required. Just get in and it will pay about $47,000.
8. Appliance repairer. Pick up this skill, bank almost $44,000 on average.
9. Carpenter. It’s all in what you know. On average, make around $40,000.
10. Auto body technician. Do you like to fix cars? You can learn as you work, it pays on average about $38,000 a year.