5 Best Things to Do When It’s Raining in Shreveport
I could smell the rain when I walked outside at 4:30 this morning. It wasn’t raining in Shreveport-Bossier yet, but I knew it was on the way. It got me thinking about about things to do on a rainy day.
My neighborhood got a little bit of rain the night before and my plants are very happy. But on my way in to the office, I only saw very light rain. It picked up a little bit, and I hope we get even more. The experts seem to think we will.
I had some fun making a rain angel right in front of our studios today. So good to feel the rain on my face!
Here’s our top 5 things to do in Shreveport-Bossier when it’s raining out:
1. Watch a movie – it’s always nice to curl up and watch an old movie with the family when it’s raining outside.
2. Bake – It’s comforting to have the smell of fresh baked goods in the house, especially when it’s wet outside.
3. Go ATV riding – There’s nothing better for outdoor folks than a good rainfall to make for fun in the mud!
4. Go Fishing — The fish are always biting when it’s raining.
5. Take a nap — This should probably be at the top of our list, but it’s our favorite thing to do when the weather is nasty.