Air Travel Complaints
Even if you don’t travel a lot, there are a number of things on planes that people get tired of…but how many people say anything? And if they do, what do they say?
According to Travel’s Leader Group, there is a certain breaking point, on a number of issues for travelers. Here is the list:
- If you’re in the middle seat and the people on both sides hog the armrests: 28% would confront them.
- If the person in front of you reclines their seat so far back that you can’t open your laptop or put down your tray table:55% would confront them.
- If the person in front of you leaves their seat reclined for takeoff or landing:13% would confront them.
- If someone had a screaming child and wasn’t trying to get them to stop: 8% would confront them.
- If you’re sitting next to someone who wants to talk the entire flight: 12% would actually talk the whole time,10% would tell them to stop talking,everyone else would put on headphones or pretend to sleep.