Apple iPhone Explodes On Board Plane in Australia
If you’ve ever been on a flight and asked yourself, “What would really happen if I powered on my iPhone?” an unidentified man’s iPhone spontaneously combusted aboard a flight in Australia. As the flight landed in Sydney, Australia a passenger’s iPhone began smoking and glowing red. I wonder if he just reached the max on his data plan? Either way, the model of the iPhone was the iPhone 4 and not the newly released iPhone 4s. Maybe it is time to upgrade your phone.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the insident, and the flight attendent was able to extinguish the device before too long.
You can check out a picture of the phone after it exploded here.