Chicken Nugget Addiction Hospitalizes UK Teen
Stacey Irvine of Castle Vale, Birmingham a teenager in the UK was hospitalized due to an overdose, but it wasn’t for drugs or alcohol. For the past 15 years this teen has eaten nothing but chicken nuggets which doctors have told her could kill her.
Irvine was hospitalized after collapsing and struggling to breath. The teen has never eaten fruit or vegetables and because of that had to receive vitamin injections to abate the anaemia and swollen veins in her tongue.
It’s not just McDonald’s McNugget that, Irvine can’t seem to get enough of. It’s all brands of chicken nuggets.
According to The Sun Stacey says,
“I first tasted chicken nuggets when my mum took me to McDonald’s when I was two. I loved them so much they were all I would eat.
“I just couldn’t face even trying other foods. Mum gave up giving me anything else years ago.”
Even after begin hospitalized, Irvine struggles to kick her chicken nugget habit.