Five Random Facts About Mothers Day
Mother's Day is just around the corner! So these next few days really are the deadline to get something mailed out to your Madre. But rather than panic, here are five discoveries from some new Mother's Day studies:
1. Only about 6% of moms and dads admit they'd have an issue with their grown-up kids shacking back up with them. 61% are actually quite happy that their 18-to-29-year-old kid would consider returning back home.
2. 69% of mothers mentioned they'd be stay-at-home moms if they're budget allowed.
3. 4 out of 5 Americans say Mom's Day gets more fanfare than Dad's Day.
4. Mother's Day has the more phone calls of any other time of the year.
5. Over the past 15 years, people are 14% more likely to stay in day-to-day contact with their mom and dad. Much of that has to do with the price of long distance dwindling and the rise in texting.