Holiday Food Recipes: Chocolate Kiss Cookies
If you haven't figured out, I am a cookie fanatic. Mostly because, you can grab one and pop it in your mouth and move on. Here is a great one if you like Hersey Kisses.
1 c butter
get recipes @ goboldwithbutter.com
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda1 tsp baking powder
There will be 3 different kinds of cookies, so you will need 2 kinds of chocolate.
1 pkg hershey's kisses
1 pkg 60 % cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
1 pkg small chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs. Add the dry ingredients mixing well.
- COOKIE 1: Make 1 - inch balls of dough, roll into a dish of sugar. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Add a Hershey's Kiss on the top of each cookie, return to oven and bake for 3 minutes longer. Remove cookies to a wax paper lined surface to cool.
- COOKIE 2: Make 1/2 -inch balls of dough, roll into sugar. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven, Add a Ghiradelli chip. Return to oven. Bake 2 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wax paper lined surface.
- COOKIE 3: Roll a 1/4 - inch ball of dough... and roll in sugar, place on baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven, and add a chocolate chip to each one. Return to oven and bake 2 minutes longer. Remove to wax paper lined surface to cool