If You Had to Choose Would You Let Mom Move in With You?
A new survey says that 70% of adult children don’t want their parents moving in with them. But if they had to choose between Mom or Dad moving in, 67% (2 out of 3) would overwhelmingly choose to move in their mom over their dad.
Why choose Mom over Dad?
Most say Mom would:
- Help more than Dad with cooking and cleaning (86%)
- Help more than Dad with the kids (79%)
- Be neater (73%)
- Be a better listener (64%)
Why not Dad:
- Has worse hygiene than Mom (75%)
- Is more likely than Mom to say inappropriate things (75%)
- Is sloppier than Mom (70%)
- Is lazier than Mom (68%)
- Would want to control the TV more than Mom (69%)
If you had to choose between mom or dad, who would you would rather have move in with you?