Introducing “The Ultimate South Louisiana Terrifying Places Road Trip” – Is This A Trip For You?
Thanks to the creative people at OnlyInYourState, you can now take a road trip through South Louisiana that will most likely scare your socks off...if you're into that sort of thing.
Starting at the spooky Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, this frightening trip will take you traveling through cemeteries, graveyards and the scariest places in NOLA. The stops on the trip include:
- Myrtles Planatation in St. Francisville
- Pleasant Hall in Baton Rouge
- Hansen’s Disease Museum – 5445 Point Clair Rd, Carville
- Oak Alley Plantation – 3645 LA-18, Vacherie
- LaLaurie Mansion – 1140 Royal St, New Orleans
- Fort Pike – 27100 Chef Menteur Highway
- Fricke’s Cave in Bogue Chitto State Park, 17049 State Park Blvd., Franklinton
- Springfield Cemetery, 27237 Main Street, Springfield
The creepy excursion will take you about 7-8 hours, depending on how fast you can get from one bone-chilling location to the next.
I have to admit... you won't find me taking this road trip, but more power to you if have the nerve to head down south. Good luck!