Need A Passport? The Postal Service Will Offer A One-Stop Shop On Saturday In Shreveport
Going on vacation and in need of a passport? Have no fear! The Postal Service has you covered.
Whether you're going on vacation or even to Canada or Mexico, you'll need a passport. For your convenience, the Postal Service will be hosting a passport fair, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., this Saturday, July 9, in the lobby of the Shreveport Main Post Office, located at 2400 Texas Avenue.
The Postal Service is calling it a one-stop shop to take care of getting your passport. Passport photos will even be available for $15.
Be sure to have the following items ready in order to get your passport:
• Form DS – 11 (a passport application provided on site)
• Provide evidence of U.S. citizenship (birth certificate, certificate of citizenship)
• Present identification at the time of application, Out-of-State Driver’s License must have 2nd ID (does not require picture on it)
• Submit a photocopy (front and back) of the identification document(s) presented
• Pay the applicable fees
Adult passport book ($110)
Under 16 years of age ($80) both parents must be present with valid ID,
Passport card $30, execution fee $25;
• All fees or payable by check or money order
• Provide a passport color photo (2 x 2 inch) taken within the last six months, or photo service is available for $15.