Today is Plan Your Epitaph Day
With as pretty of a day it is, and since it is Good Friday it seems so strange to me that today is Plan Your Epitaph Day. In honor of today's "holiday" I've found some famous and funny epitaphs. Please feel free to add your own!
- Jedediah Goodwin Auctioneer Born 1828
- OVERDOSED ON VIAGRA. HIS WIFE TOOK IT VERY HARD.
- "I told you I was sick!" In a Georgia cemetery
- I was somebody. Who, is no business Of yours. Someone determined to be anonymous in Stowe, Vermont
- "I had a lover's quarrel with the world" Robert Frost