Who Annoys the Most on Airplanes?
This is the time of the year when the vacations are in full-effect. People of all walks of life take the roads, but it is the ones who get on the planes that seem to cause the most ire. Why? According to AirlineRatings.com, it could have something to do with being in an enclosed metal tube for a period of time and you have to deal with the following people.
- The person who reclines their seat all the way back.
- The parents who let their kids run amok instead of making them sit down.
- People with bad hygiene.
- People who hog the armrest.
- The person next to you who won't stop talking to you.
- The person who keeps getting up to use the bathroom.
- The people who put their carry-on in an overhead bin way up front, when they're sitting in back.
- The passenger who needs everyone on the plane to pay attention to him.
- The person who tries to do stretching exercises and keeps hitting the seat in front and the people next to them.
- The person in the window seat who pulls down the shade so no one else can see out.