Who is the USA’s Youngest Billionaire?
After living on the West Coast for many years, let me be the first person to tell you, In-N-Out isn’t just a place to eat, it is an institution. The closest location we have it in Frisco or Irving, TX. so we have to drive around 3 hours for one of these onion-laden delicacies…and I know people who would do exactly that, which is why Lynsi Torres, the owner of In-N-Out is the nation’s youngest Billionaire.
While she didn’t create the company, nor does she operate a franchise, this 30 year-old young lady inherited the entire In-N-Out chain herself after various deaths in her family. Not the way one would want to gain anything, but you when Gawker has revealed the following about Lynsi Torres:
- She is a competitive drag racer
- She’s on her third marriage.
- She doesn’t have a college degree
- She has never run a franchise or worked behind the counter at any of the fast food stops
- Her uncle, who took over the company in the 1970s, died in a plane crash at age 41. Her father, who took over the company after her uncle, died of a drug overdose at age 49.
- Last year, Torres bought a “$17.4 million, 16,600-square-foot mansion” in California with seven bedrooms and 16 bathrooms