Would You Rather: Smelly Person or Crying Baby
Vacation time is here and guess what? You have choices. No not to be scanned or groped by the TSA! Would you rather sit next to a crying baby, or someone who smells?
In one of the more interesting polls that Harris Interactive found that 63% of people would rather go with sitting next to a crying baby. (I don't think any one is surprised by this.)
In follow-up questions:
- 50% said that they would be willing to sit next to a person who wouldn't stop talking, if it meant getting more leg room.
- 46% of people would rather have the seat in front of them unable to recline than have extra legroom.
- 58% of people are willing to pay for more legroom, but not to bring on luggage.
- 39% of us would rather have the stranger sitting next to us fall asleep on our shoulder than have to pay to bring a carry-on bag.
- The most-important perk on a flight was avoiding the middle seat in the row:
- 58% of women and 48% of men say they want to sit on either the window or aisle.
- Men are twice as likely as women to say that in-flight Wi-Fi is the most-important perk.