Your Man Fantasizes About Your Friends
I am not the kind of guy who drools over women, other than my wife. I never really have. I love to look at my wife and wonder in amazement (translated, thank the heavens) how she puts up with me on a daily basis. But I think I am in the minority, specifically, where I can’t say that I have ever fantasized about my wife’s friends. Regardless if it is out of respect or just because I don’t even have the kind of time with my wife that I want, as it is. I still think that I am one of the few.
According to a new survey, more than 2/3 of men say they’ve fantasized about their wife or girlfriend’s friends in the past, and plenty of them still do it now.
- 45% of men say they’ve fantasized about your friends in the past but try their hardest not to do it now.
- 25% say they’ve fantasized about your friends in the past and will keep on doing it in the future.
- Added up, that’s 70% of men.
On the other side,
- 21% of men say they haven’t fantasized about your friends because they have no interest in any woman but you.
- 9% say they haven’t had sexual thoughts about your friends, talk about willpower.