$10K Winning Mega Millions Ticket Sold in Bossier Still Unclaimed
If you can find them, check any Mega Millions lottery tickets you might have purchased last week while the jackpot was worth over a whopping billion dollars!
According to the website, localtoday.news, a Mega Millions ticket that was sold last week in Bossier City is worth $10,000 and it has yet to be claimed.
From what we have learned, the $10,000 ticket was purchased at Circle K at 5302 Airline Drive in Bossier City on July 26th. The winner has until January 22, 2023 to claim the prize.
The Louisiana Lottery website shows this Bossier City ticket to be one of eight unclaimed Mega Millions and Powerball winners in Louisiana.
None of those winners are from here in North Louisiana, however some of these yet to be claimed winners are worth big bucks!
Of those, three unclaimed Powerball winning tickets are worth $50,000 each including:
- A $50,000 Powerball ticket sold at Save More Market in Baton Rouge which expires September 24, 2022.
- A $50,000 Powerball ticket sold at Carwash Depot in Ponchatoula which expires on January 25, 2023.
- A $50,000 Powerball ticket sold at Fisherman’s One Stop in Saint Amant which expires on January 26, 2023.
The other winning tickets that remain unclaimed, including Bossier City's ticket from last week, were all from various Mega Millions drawings:
- A Circle K in Port Allen sold a $30,000 ticket that was drawn on August 2, 2022 and expires on January 29, 2023.
- A $10,000 Mega Millions winning ticket was purchased at Food-n-Fun in St. Martinsville and expires on November 27, 2022.
- The Jubilee Foods in Pearl River has sold a $10,000 ticket that was drawn on July 29, 2022 and expires on January 25, 2023.
- The Northshore Chevron in Slidell sold a $10,000 ticket that was drawn on July 4, 2022 and expires on January 25, 2023.