5 Fun Ideas for a Valentine’s Day Weekend Stuck at Home
It looks like we already went through our Fools Spring. You know that quick week in February where we hit the 70's and think that maybe we are well on our way to enjoy a wonderful spring but then we remember that we live in the south and in less than 12 hours it can go from 70 degrees to 30 degrees. Many folks are canceling their plans for the week because of the weather. If you're not looking forward to a weekend of staying in check out these fun indoor activities.
1. Make an Epic Breakfast- Whip it all out, instead of your typical breakfast on the go, go the extra mile and go all out for breakfast. That's right french toast and french press coffee for all.
2. Start Planning Your Summer Vacation - You hardly have downtime, so start planning your next romantic WARM getaway while you can.
3. Take an Online Class or Tutorial - Learn something new for a few hours. With today's technology, you can learn just about anything from YouTube. From changing a tire to learning to crochet, now is your time.
4. Happy Hour - Take advantage of this lazy day to create or replicate an exotic cocktail. You know the ones you always pin on Pinterest but never have time to make. Pair it with some delicious cheese and appetizers.
5. Take a Luxurious Bath - Get all kinds of extra with your bubble bath. Add candles, music, and maybe even an adult beverage.
What is your favorite thing to do when you're stuck inside with cold weather? Tell us about it in the comments below.