5 Reasons to Buy Your Tickets to CORK Today
I have to admit, I'm not a storied wine connoisseur but I'm so excited to share details about the CORK wine festival with you because it's a must-go event for wine lovers and future wine lovers alike! (It’s the Premier Wine event of the season, regionally.)
I could see my husband, Keith, and I making it a date or maybe gathering a group of girlfriends together. I know several of my radio station coworkers go every year, so we'll run into plenty of people we know.
What: CORK: A Red River Revel Wine Event
When: 2-5 p.m. Saturday, April 6
Where: Pavilion at Festival Plaza in downtown Shreveport.
Here are 5 reasons you should get your CORK tickets today:
1) CORK raises money for a great cause: It supports the Arts Education programs at the Red River Revel Arts Festival, that 9-day celebration with more than 100 artists, plenty of great local food and drink and all types of concert and performances!
2) Learn about great wines: They'll be pouring more than 80 wines from all over the world, and experts will be on hand to explain the profiles and origins. Of course, if you fall in love with one (or several!), you can purchase more to enjoy later. Check out the full list of wines here.
3) Sample great food: You can sample dishes from amazing restaurants including The Vintage at Eldorado, Tejas, Superior’s, Silver Star, Fairfield Manor, and Ralph & Kacoo’s The Seafood Restaurant.
4) This is THE party to see and be seen at. Aside from the food and wine, you can enjoy music, raffles, great socializing and beautiful downtown Shreveport.
5) Limited supply: Only 1,600 tickets will be sold and this event always sells out. That means you'll have plenty of room to move around the event but you have to get your tickets early.
Tickets are $85 per person, while you can reserve a table for 10 for $1,350 and raffle tickets are $5 each. Click here to buy them while supplies last!