Next time your guy wants to get a little nibbly.....might want to think about this lady from New Zealand.  She has been left temporarily paralyzed by a hickey on her neck from her amorous partner. The 44-year-old woman went to the ER when she couldn't move her left arm while watching tv.   Turns out, the lady suffered a mild stroke.  It all stemmed from the hickey which caused bruising inside a blood vessel.  There was a clot in the artery and that clot drifted to her heart....causing the stroke.  The woman recovered after being treated with an anti-coagulant.

More From 96.5 KVKI