Downtown Artwalk Returns Next Week
This Wednesday, February 7th, the Shreveport Downtown Artwalk is set to begin at 5 pm and run until 8 pm.
According to their event page on Facebook, the event will celebrate "Black History Month, Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day--all wrapped into one fun evening!"
- 708 Texas- ARTSPACE
- 708 Texas- PARISH TACEAUX.
- 624 Texas- THE LOFTS AT 624
- 710 Travis- MARLENE YU MUSEUM
- 610 Texas - SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY MUSEUM OF ART (SUMAS)
- 601 Texas- CRYSTAL STAIRS RESTAURANT
- 617 Texas- ROBINSON FILM CENTER
- 711 Texas- JOSEPH GUIN SALON
The artwalk will feature multiple artists and their creations while also having multiple shopping opportunities, and not to mention there will be street musicians sprinkled throughout the locations. What I love about the artwork is that the event is completely free and family friendly. Find out more details about the artwalk here.