Fill In the Blank: If You’re from a County, Not a Parish ________
I got this idea from on a friend's post on Facebook and thought it would be fun to play the radio version of 'Fill in the Blank' and the results are hilarious!
We all know that Louisiana is a unique place to live, but the answers to this fill in the blank question prove it.
I kicked things off with... If you're from a county, not a parish, you probably put tomatoes in your gumbo! Boo hiss, right!?! Here are some of our favorites!
- You probably don't know how to pronounce Bossier - Maggie Gilcrease
- You probably think New Orleans is the entire state of Louisiana - Trey Thames
- You don't know the meaning of SWEET tea - Tiffany Douglas
- Bless your heart - Debi Pullig
- You might be married to your cousin - Steven Lewis
- You're banned from Mardi Gras - Nicole Plunkett
- You probably call mudbugs 'crayfish' - Sinjin Britt
- You probably don't know alligators can run your ass down - Sinjin Britt
- You will try the boil made by someone who's name ends in an 'X' aka Thibodeaux... who says, 'That's my momma's recipe and it ain't hot,' as your eyes water - Jeff Roberts
- You know what salsa should taste like - Meagan Henry
- You probably think salt and pepper are spicy - Cathy Williams
- You ain't in Louisiana - Stephanie Stuart
- You're not under Napoleonic Laws - Molly Netterville
- You probably all think we talk like the Waterboy - John David Hebert
- You drink pop, not Coke - Martha Belchic-Loeb
- You might be a Yankee - Kathleen Calhoun
- You don't know the difference between a 'pee-can' and a 'pah-con' - Maggie Mathis
- Do not try and serve me gumbo - Eddie Horton
- You probably don't know how to cook or eat crawfish - Shelley Stewart
- You say 'you guys,' not 'y'all!' - Holly Cook
Keep the great answers coming! We're loving it! (P.S. Give me a follow, too!)
Happy Thursday! Fill in the blank. If you’re from a county, not a parish __________ ! You may just hear your answer on air!