Food Network’s Top Tools for Tailgating
Whether you're spending this weekend cheering on the Ragin' Cajuns, the Tigers, or the Saints, it's a perfect time to show off your tailgating skills! Food Network has some pretty sweet tools to make your tailgate experience flawless and fun. Check out some of their favorites below, and links for more info here.
- Coffee - you want to start the party early, and you can't do it without a shot of your favorite joe. You can even make cold brew in advance before game day.
- Stainless steel champagne flutes. After your first cup pf coffee, how about a mimosa? Most stadiums won't allow glass, so a stainless steel champagne flute in team colors is perfect
- Portable grill / fire pit. Stainless steel is the way to go on these. You can cook your burgers, and even light a fire in case it gets chilly.
- Pre packaged grill items. If you're going to go overboard on the food, then get something that's easy to carry to the stadium. Omaha Steaks has a variety of grill packs that are already put together with lots of tasty meats, and they including the marinade. Or you could make your own with Ziploc bags
- Collapsible camping chairs. You want friends to come by and stay awhile, so get something comfy.
- Portable prep table. You don't need anything big, just enough to put things together, and set up for serving.
- Cute and sturdy paper goods. Sometimes cheaper is not better, and this is one of those cases. You don't want a paper plate that won't hold those amazing ribs you've been smoking all day, do you? Get something festive!
- Rolling cooler.The rolling part is essential here, especially after a long day of pre game activities
- Swiss Army Knife. The all purpose tailgating tool.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers. Keep the party going with your favorite tunes!