Is Your Refrigerator Killing People? Then You Must Be In Thailand
We are two weeks into the New Year, and I've already come up with a New Years resolution for next year: I resolve to not go on any exotic vacations.
Yesterday, I told you about the Australian woman who survived a freak bungee cord accident. Today, there is news of a British man who was electrocuted by a refrigerator in Thailand.Grant Harrison, 36 of London, was vacationing on the Island of Koh Phangan with his girlfriend for the New Year.
While sunning by the pool, Harrison got up to retrieve a bottle of water from a refrigerator near the poolside. That proved to be a fatal mistake. Harrison was electrocuted upon opening the refrigerator.