Looking for Something to Do this Weekend? Here’s Some Ideas!
Tons of events have been cancelled this weekend due to COVID-19 here in Shreveport-Bossier, but there are still several events that you and your family can enjoy!
1. Annual Mistletoe and More Show - Friday and Saturday at the Texas Street Event Center, 5400 East Texas Street, Bossier City. Friday 9 am - 7pm, Saturday 9 am - 5 pm.
2. Anxious at Bayou Thunder Saloon - Live in the parking lot Saturday starting at 7 pm.
3. The 2020 Log jammer Half Marathon and 5K - Sunday starting at 7:30 am in downtown Shreveport at Festival Plaza.
4. Southern Draw at El Potrillo Mexican Restaurant Grill and Cantina - Saturday starting at 6:30 pm.
5. Scottish Rite Antique Bazaar - Friday through Sunday 9 am - 5 pm. Admission runs from $5 - $20. 20 local vendors will feature vintage decor, jewelry, furniture and clothing with proceeds going to the maintenance of the cathedral.
6. Bossier City Farmers' Market - Saturday from 9 am - 1 pm with free parking and admission in the parking lot of Pierre Bossier Mall.
It's slim pickings for events this weekend with the ULM vs. LA Tech being cancelled due to COVID-19 at Independence Stadium Saturday. Plus, it's the weekend before Thanksgiving and we're in the midst of a third wave of COVID-19 in our area. I'm sure a lot of folks will be taking care of things around the house and grocery shopping ahead of the holiday. Thankfully, LSU IS playing Arkansas Saturday. Kick off is at 11 am on SECN.