Popular 90’s Country Superstar to Play at Red River Revel
Since 1976 Shreveport's Red River Revel Arts Festival has ushered in fall here in the Arklatex and this year's festival will be fantastic!
Featuring scores of artists and their work, great food, children's activities, and loads of great concerts, the Revel is one of those festivals you dare not miss.
This year's festival is slated for October 1 through October 9 in downtown Shreveport at Festival Plaza and hours for each day's activities are as follows:
Daily Hours Are Each A Little Different So Keep This Handy
- Saturday, October 1 - 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday, October 2 - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Monday, October 3 - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 4 - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 5 - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 6 - 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday, October 7 - 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, October 8 - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 9 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
How Much Are Tickets?
The good news is that even when you do have to pay for admittance, it's only $5, but there are several times when admission is completely free. See below.
- Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, admission is FREE
- $5 admission for adults Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to close
- $5 admission Tuesday to Friday from 5:00 pm to close
- Admission is FREE for all children 12 and under accompanied by adult
- Admission is FREE to military and first responders with valid ID
- There is a 9-Day Reveler pass good for the whole event for only $10
What About The Concert With The 90's Superstar? Who's Coming?
One of the Arklatex's native sons, from Jacksonville, Texas, Neal McCoy will hit the stage at 8:00 pm on Sunday, October 2.
Maybe you're a little too young to remember the name, but rest assured, you'll recognize some of Neal McCoy's biggest singles including "You Gotta Love That", "Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye", "The Shake", "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On", "No Doubt About It" and "Wink."
And you might also recognize him from the national publicity he has received over the last several years as he daily uses his Facebook page to lead our country in the Pledge of Allegiance. Yesterday's Pledge made it 2,421 days in a row, with no exception!
To see just what a Neal McCoy concert is like, take a look at these videos of his live performances, and get ready for another great year at the Revel!