The Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Louisiana Without a Degree
So many articles have come out to say that people are searching for new jobs as they are at their current job. Can you say the "Give a damn is busted"? We can see it and hear it loud and clear. So what now? Career change? What if you're like a majority of American's that don't have a degree?
There is light at the end of the tunnel, there are jobs out there that pay very well that don't require you to have a degree. If you have been considering a new career don't overlook these options.
According to US News here are the highest paying jobs you can get even though you never finished college. Keep in mind a lot of these jobs do require a certification or a license of some sort.
The Top 10 Jobs You Can Score in Louisiana Without a College Degree:
10. Insulation Contractors - Starting salary at $44,180
9. Glazier (Cutting and Installing Glass) - Starting salary at $44,630
8. Cement Mason and Concrete Finisher - Starting salary at $44,810
7. Solar Photovoltaic Installer - Starting salary at $44,890
6. Choreographer - Starting salary at $46,330
5. Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurse - Starting salary at $47,480
4. Surgical Technologist - Starting salary at $48,300
3. Carpenter - Starting salary at $48,330
2. Real Estate Agent - Starting salary at $48,930
1. Equipment Operator - Starting salary at $48,980
If you have been struggling to find a new career in Louisiana, the 10 careers we listed could help you find a new path that you actually love. Best of luck on your new career journey!