Someone order a pizza. This kitchen is officially out of service.

I don't know much about this video, but according to, a mother and daughter were cooking when the worst happened. The stove lit up into a ball of fire and shot away from the wall, throwing the ladies to the floor. They got up quickly and made their way out of the kitchen.

Again, I don't know much about the incident or where it happened. If any injuries were sustained, from the looks of it, it was nothing fatal.


More From 96.5 KVKI