National Margarita Day is Coming Feb. 22
Margaritas are coming... think of Game of Thrones... Winter is coming... It's not quite the same is it? Well National Margarita Day will be here to celebrate before the final season of 'Thrones.'
February 22, is the day to enjoy your favorite sugary tequila drink. Grab the limes, and line 'em up. Several restaurant chains are ready to help you celebrate.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
• Applebee’s: If tequila just isn’t your thing, try the Applebee’s drink special of the month, a $1 hurricane with rum, passion fruit, orange, and black cherry and lime flavor.
• Chili’s: On Feb. 22, get these three margaritas for $5 each: The Cuervo Blue Margarita, Tropical Sunrise Margarita, and Blueberry & Pineapple Margarita. See details. Plus, all month long enjoy the limited-time $5 Grand Romance Margarita, which features Lunazul Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier, Fresh Sour, and Pomegranate.
Want to throw your own party, and make margs at home? Check out these deals!
• Kohl’s: Need a blender or glassware to concoct and serve the perfect margarita? Blenders from Calphalon, Ninja, and Oster as much as $30 off. Plus, use this promo code to get a discount on orders over $100.
• Walmart: Order everything you need to enjoy margaritas at home, including chips, salsa and mixes via Walmart Grocery. New customers get $10 off orders over $50.
• World Market: Find unique margarita mixes, glassware, and pitchers and get an extra 10% off your order with this coupon code.