Still Eating Thanksgiving Leftovers? Throw Them Out
I was literally in my fridge last night cleaning what's left of my Thanksgiving menu from last week and I'm glad I did because according to the Centers for Disease Control they are now bad!
Their website says, outbreaks of bacteria that causes food poisoning occur most between November and December, and it could be linked to eating holiday food like turkey and roast beef.
To be safe and prevent things like this from happening to your Christmas dinner or Thanksgiving next year put your leftovers away immediately. They shouldn't be left out for more than two hours.
Store them in tight containers and then eat the food in your fridge for the next three days and if reheating leftovers get them up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit to kill any nasty bugs which is reason alone to throw them out!
Guess it's time to start working on that summer body for 2020.