Where To Find a Pumpkin Patch in Louisiana
Fall has finally arrived, and although it will be awhile before temps actually drop, it's still time to think about some fun 'fall' activities. If you are looking for a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, or hay rides, you might be surprised to know that we have quite a few here in Louisiana. I mean, honestly, the southern United States would not be my first destination to find pumpkins to pick, but thanks to the folks at Only in Louisiana, and Pumpkin Patches and More we have located some around the state.
Check out some locations below, and remember, you'll probably want to call before you go, just to be sure when the 2019 crop is ready. And I always check Pick Your Own to locate farms and other fun family outings as well. (Apple picking, anyone?). Happy fall, y'all.
- Moss Bluff United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch -735 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Moss Bluff 337-855-6241
- Covenant United Methodist Church Annual Pumpkin Patch - 300 East Martial Ave., Lafayette 337-981-2088
- Midnight Productions Corn Maze - 7600 Hwy 71 South, Alexandria 318-641-1146, 318-542-1021, or 318-793-8112
- Faubourg Pumpkin Patch - 2043 Faubourg Rd, Ville Platte 337-360-1341 or 337-363-3969
- Robin Farms - 317 Houston Richard Road, Church Point 337-789-3776
- St Luke Simpson Methodist Church - 1500 Country Club Road, Lake Charles - 337-474-1500
- LSU Ag Center Botanic Gardens - I-10 at Essen Lane, Baton Rouge
- Barn Hill Preserve - 11342 LA-955, Ethel, 225-286-3003
- Dixie Maze Farms - 9596 Sentell Rd., Shreveport - 318-703-2870 or 318- 838-5355
- CM Farms LLC - Dry Creek, 337-328-8916