Are You A Twenty Something Grandma?
I am not referring to being an actual grandma. I am talking about the current trend of ladies falling into "grandma-like tendencies". Apparently to some of my co-workers I am a full on twenty three year old grandma. However, I just think I am introverted and have a liking to comfy sweaters and hot tea.
How to tell if you are a twenty something grandma:
- You'd rather go to bed early than staying up late.
- You can never turn down a soup and salad combo.
- Phrases like "oh darn" or "jeepers" are in common use for you.
- Friends look to you to bake the homemade goodies.
- As soon as it starts raining or looking cloudy outside all you want to do is curl up with a good book and a nice cup of joe.
- It is always just a little chilly no matter where you are or what time of the year it is.
- You only buy the softest or fluffiest socks.
- You've really considered growing your own herbs like basil and thyme.
- You're idea of a night out is heading to Target.
- Cardigans and sweaters fill your closet
Remember! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a twenty something grandma. You just like the better things in life like never leaving your home and drinking green tea.