Ginger’s Reading List for the Fall Season
My favorite thing to do during the Fall season is to find a great book, get a cup of coffee and hide away from the world for just a little while in my papasan. Below is my reading list for this Fall. Some of the books are scary and some are just fun. Either way this is the perfect way to get into the spirit of the season. Check out my list below and dive into a good book with me.
Ginger's Fall Reading List
- IT, Stephen King
- The Girl in the Castle, Santa Montefiore
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Charles Dickens
- All the Missing Girls, Megan Miranda
- The Doll Funeral, Kate Hamer
- Girl in the Snow, Danya Kukafka
- A Stranger in the House, Shari Lapena
- Little Fires Everywhere, Celeste Ng
- The Rules of Magic, Alice Hoffman
I am starting off with Stephen King's IT! I have already seen the new movie and I am so stoked to dive into this book.