New List: The 5 Coolest Restaurants In New Orleans
Just about everybody loves to spend a weekend – or longer – in New Orleans. And the biggest problem facing visitors to the Big Easy is where to eat…after all there are so many great, great choices.
So, to help you on your next NOLA destination, here’s the latest list: New Orleans Five Coolest restaurants.
1) Dat Dog At 5030 Freret, Dat Dog features 14 different types of tube steak, including the ‘turducken dog’!
2) Toups Meatery Chef Isaac Toups serving up one-of-a-kind Cajun specialties on North Carrollton.
3) Green Goddess In the French Quarter, down an alley near The Monteleone Hotel, Green Goddess claims to serve the best ‘hangover breakfast in town.
4) Pizza Delicious On Piety Street, it’s NOLA’s first New York style pizzeria, operated by two Long Island guys who’d never before run a restaurant.
5) Maurepas Foods Behind the French Quarter is Marigny and behind Marigny is Bywater. That’s where you’ll find one of New Orleans’ newest, offering “upscale comfort food’.