One Woman Dies In Quail Creek Apartment Fire
One person dies in an apartment fire at the Quail Creek Apartments in Shreveport. Another resident suffered injuries when he jumped from a balcony.
54-year-ol Patricia Moses died from smoke inhalation in the blaze. Jorge Betre suffered injuries when he jumped from a second floor apartment window to escape the flames. Four units in the complex were destroyed. The four families have been moved to other units in Quail Creek. The fire started just after 10:30. Investigators believe the fire started on a patio at one of the units. This is the first fire death in Shreveport this year.