The ‘Real Man”
Have you ever had someone say “he isn’t a real man” or “a real man would…(fill in the blank)”, well Female First came up with a list of what constitutes a ‘Real Man’. It seems that the mustache, ‘done-lop’, and unwillingness to help clean the house don’t make the cut.
Here is what made the top five:
- Investigating strange noises in the house at night.
- Offering to carry a woman’s bags
- Handling the barbecue
- Changing a tire.
- Dealing with spiders
The survey also found that one out of three men DON’T consider themselves traditionally masculine.
- 70% of the men surveyed say they aren’t afraid to show their feminine side.
- 30% say they like bubble baths and baking
- 10% like pedicures and manicures