Our Top 5 Ways to End Up on Santa’s Naughty List in Shreveport
Get our free mobile app
Think there's nothing you could do to end up on Santa's naughty list in Shreveport? Think again! Now, getting ahold of said list might be harder... unless you've kept with all of the Caddo Correctional Center booking photos for the year;) However, we have a long memory and love to help Santa!
Santa doesn't like it when people fight in Shreveport.
- Remember the infamous cookie cake fight at Superior? Don't worry, we have the video if you don't.
- How about the fisticuffs at East Ridge Country Club? We have a video of that one, too.
- How about the massive brawl in downtown Shreveport that overtook an entire block last month? You remember that, right?
- And who can forget the Cinco de Mayo dust-up at Nicky's? Honestly, there are almost too many fights around here to count!
Santa won't bring presents for people who steal.
- Obviously, theft happens more often than huge public brawls, however, this particular thief will live in our memories for a long time due to the sheer amount of alcohol she tried to hide on her person at Thrifty Liquor.
- Not only is this guy getting nothing from Jolly Saint Nick, but he also got his butt handed to him in the process of landing on the naughty list. Does anyone else remember the 'Beauty Shop Beatdown' at Blalock's? This guy came in, announced he was about to rob the place, and then promptly got the snot beat out of him with hot curling irons.
Santa really doesn't like it when you expose yourself to innocent bystanders.
- Whatever you do, don't show your junk to people driving by!
- Don't forget the naked dancing man at a Bossier hotel earlier this year... that was just random.
- Then there was that guy from DeBerry, TX who literally ran buck naked across the casino floor at DiamondJacks. Oh, the memories!
Santa prefers if you keep your bathroom usage inside of actual bathrooms.
- Dropping your drawers downtown and taking care of your business is frowned upon. You know, sanitation and all that. This guy kinda delivered a double whammy when you think about it. He pooped on Shreveport and on Louisiana (Ave)!
- This one goes back a little further, but if you'll remember, for a while it seemed like we were hearing a LOT about folks defecating near the monument in front of the Caddo Parish Court House in downtown Shreveport. So much so, that officials considered installing a public bathroom.
You'll be on Santa's naughty list forever if you mess with kids, the elderly, or our pets.
- This should really go without saying, but this former Bossier cop learned the hard way that the big guy doesn't like it when you mess with kids or dogs.
- Don't even get us started on the bag of coal the folks who worked at the Caddo Parish Animal Shelter got the year they got busted 'abusing' the animals.
In short, don't throw hands, keep it in your pants, don't touch what's not yours, and leave the elderly, kids, and pets alone. Seems easy, but then the stories we listed were just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe that means more for us?
Read More: Celebrities Arrested in Shreveport
Weird Shreveport Laws