Girl Sets Herself On Fire in Worst Twerking Fail Ever [Video]
It’s one thing not to be good at twerking. It’s quite another to be so bad at it that you end up on fire. But that’s exactly what happened to one girl who chose an unfortunate twerking location and forgot to blow out some lit candles.
It’s hard not to feel bad for the girl, who twerks upside down with her feet on the door of her room. Then again, she’s twerking. The dance move has recently blown up in popularity (thanks in no small part to Miley Cyrus and her attempts at twerking), and has plenty of people sick and tired of hearing about it.
For those hard-like folks, this video of a girl falling onto a table and then screaming her lungs out when she sees her pants are on fire will probably make you crack a smile.
Subscribe to 96.5 KVKI on