Job Fair Coming to Margaritaville
Do you dread going into work? Do you sit at work and constantly daydream about not being at work? Do you hate everything about your job? You deserve to love your job. Maybe it's time for a career change? If you can relate make sure that you get in your best business attire on Monday, August 6th, 2018 and head to the Paradise Theater in Margaritaville in Bossier. Several potential employers will be waiting to eagerly meet you from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some things for you to keep in mind before you head out for the job fair.
- Have a several resumes ready. Potential employers want to know your serious and hopefully have some kind of experience to bring to the table.
- Dress to impress. Make your potential employer notice you from across the room.
- Be prepared to fill out applications on the spot.
- Smile. Your positivism and can-do attitude will be memorable.
- Find a job you love. It's out there, you just have to find it!