Let’s Move! Making First Lady’s Mantra Mine
First lady Michelle Obama today marks the first anniversary of her Let’s Move! campaign aimed at ending obesity within a generation. How do we make “Let’s Move” our mantra?
Today, she’ll meet with reporters at the White House who have covered the effort.
Fitness tips we can all live by:
- Taking the stairs when possible.
- Parking far away so we walk more.
- Joining a gym.
- Playing outside with the kids more.
- Dancing. It’s more fun, especially if you do it with friends like at the KVKI Polyester Party Friday night.
- Walking at a brisk pace for 20 minutes a day.
- Exercising to a video at home.
- Taking an exercise class, like aerobics.