Robert & Erin’s Rules for Regifting
If you are thinking about giving away something someone else has given you for Christmas, take note of our top rules for regifting.
1. Do not give a gift that someone in that friend/family group has seen before
2. You can not regift something you have already open or used
3. Never, ever talk about regifting
4. Don’t regift personal items like clothing or health care items
5. You must leave it in original packaging
6. Never regift something you wouldn’t want regifted to yourself.
7. Never regift just to save money.