The Age Old Question: Blonde or Brunette?
Sounds like the title of a Rod Stewart album from the 1970s, I know, but someone with a lot of time on their hands decided to conduct a study to see if the myth was true:
Do men prefer blondes or brunettes?
According to the newest study, by a dating site called Twoo, they found that men are 3% more likely to go for blondes rather than brunettes.
While that doesn’t sound like a lot, but it does mean that a blonde is going to get three more requests than a brunette out of 100 total requests. Other things that men ranked in the survey as important features:
- Eye were the most important
- A good smile is next
- Believe it or not, but only 8% of men said a nice butt
- Only 7% picked breasts!!!
And the ladies rated the guys:
- Again eyes were most important
- A smile came in second
- And only 2% said six-pack abs are the most important feature