Tips On How To Eat As Much As Humanly Possible This Thanksgiving
Time to bring out those stretchy pants! Turkey Day is almost here and you need to be prepared to 'throw down' at the table! But what's the best plan of attack?
According to Popular Science, gorging yourself on Thanksgiving is an art form...one not to be taken lightly. There is a science to eating so much that your pants buttons pop!
- Don't skip breakfast. Not eating that morning will leave you starving and then you'll eat to fast at Thanksgiving dinner.
- Go on a brisk walk before dinner. Walking will stimulate your metabolism and help digest what is already there to leave room for more.
- Deep breathe. A few deep breaths will relax you, therefore preparing for food intake.
- Start out with carbs. Protein like turkey and ham fill you up faster, so start with carbs like mashed potatoes and stuffing...foods that don't require a lot of chewing.
- Don't eat vegetables. Vegetables have a lot of fiber which expand in your stomach and liquids take up a lot of room too.
- Take a break and go for another walk. Again, walking will help with quicker digestion so you can go for round two an hour later.
Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy!