Typical Guys…or is That a Good Thing?
Since the beginning of time, we have always heard the stereotypes of men, that they just don't pay attention to the small things. From what I just learned from Female First, that may be true...and it really doesn't matter. According to a new survey from PromotionalCodes.org.uk all of your fears (or assumptions) come to reality:
Most guys don't know their wife or girlfriend's sizes.
- 46% don't know her dress size.
- 72% don't know her bra size
- 38% don't know what size shoe she wears.
Then we have sights, smells and sounds:
- 31% of guys don't know what perfume their wife or girlfriend wears
- one in eight don't know her favorite type of food
- one in 10 don't know what type of music she listens to.
Finally, the IMPORTANT STUFF. This is the stuff that will put you in the doghouse/make you sleep on the couch:
- 5% of guys don't know the date of their anniversary
- 1% don't know when her birthday is
But in the end 75% of guys say they don't think it's important to know those details. Why, you ask? Because 92% of the men in the survey said they know what makes her happy...and in the end, that is what matters most, right?