Raising Cane’s Kidds Kids Give Back Day Is Today (June 11th)
Today is Raising Cane's annual Give Back Day for Kidd's Kids. When you dine in or drive thru Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers today and pick up some crispy chicken fingers, Raising Cane's will donate 15% of net proceeds to Kidd's Kids.
This is happening all day today at the following Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers:
- Tyler - 4186 S. Broadway Ave.
- Longview - 212 E Loop 281
- Shreveport - 8998 Mansfield Rd.
- Shreveport - 6823 Pines Rd.
- Shreveport - 1046 Kings Hwy.
- Shreveport - 7241 Youree Dr.
- Bossier City - 2950 E. Texas St. - Pierre Bossier Mall
- Bossier City - 2395 Airline Dr.
- Nacogdoches - 1831 North St.
If you're eating inside, be on the look out for others wearing Kidd's Kids t-shirts because these are previous Kidd's Kids trip recipients - go up and say hi and ask them about their trip!
Raising Cane's supports Kidd's Kids, a charitable organization set up by the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show to take children that have a life altering or life threatening condition on a trip of a lifetime to Walt Disney World in Florida along with their family. The trip happens annually in November and applications for this years' trip are being accepted through July 10th.
Eat some chicken and help send some kids on a trip of a lifetime to Walt Disney World.