Save Space for YOU in 2021!
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
I think we all learned about the importance of self-care in 2020 and I plan to carry that into the new year! I don't know about you, but it's become clear to me that you can't take care of everyone and everything else in your life unless you take care of yourself first! Here are a few other things to remember going into the new year.
- Not everyone is your friend.
- Don't feel guilty about saying, 'no.' No explanations are needed!
- Don't chase anyone. People make time for what's important to them. You can't force them to make you a priority.
- Don't beg someone to stay. Trust me, you're better off on your own than with someone who doesn't want to be with you.
- Know your worth and don't settle for less than you deserve.
- Save space in your life for the people that matter, including YOU!
- Accept what can't be changed and don't stress about it.
- Leave what isn't for you.
- Don't trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.
- Never tell everything you know or think you know.
- Show up on time.
- Be brave.
- Actively remove toxic or negative relationships, both personal and professional, from your life.
- Love yourself!