Kidd’s Kids 2019 is Wednesday, August 28th!
Kidd's Kids Day is the one day the KVKI Kidd Kraddick Morning Show sets aside each year to raise funds for their annual Kidd's Kids trip... Giving kids who have life altering conditions the chance to make the memories of a lifetime with their family at Walt Disney World.
This year, Kidd's Kids Day falls on Wednesday, August 28th, but before you make plans to change the dial that morning, please know that the show won't be all doom and gloom! Here's what you can expect:
One day every year, the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show dedicates its air time to raising donations for the Kidd’s Kids trip in November. Known as “Kidd’s Kids Day”, this a large source of our funding. Growing in numbers every year, the listeners of the show donate their money for the cause. On this day, the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show talks about past trips, shares personal stories from children who have attended the trip and encourage the audience to help change the lives of this year’s Kidd’s Kids.
This year's Kidd's Kids trip to Disney World is Thursday, November 21st – Monday, November 25th and you'll get to hear all about it while the show broadcasts live on location. Through your gifts, we've been very fortunate to send several kids over the years to Disney from right here in our area, kids like Shiloh Kopp and Hunter Briery and their families that we stay in contact with to this day!
Here's how you can donate this Wednesday!
- Call 888-SWA-KIDZ. The phone line will be active Kidd's Kids Day from 6 am thru 10 am.
- Eat at Raising Canes. Canes is donating 15% of their sales this Wednesday to Kidd's Kids. You can make additional donations right there at the register as well! Click here to see participating locations and join our very own Krystal as she broadcasts live at the King's Highway location from 11am - 1pm with tons of Kidd's Kids swag!
- Donate year-round by texting KIDD to 52000 to donate $10 to Kidd's Kids
- Donate online on the Kidd's Kids website
- At the KVKI Studios, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129 from 8 am - 5 pm.
We could tell you all day about how much this trip affects these children and their families and what it means to them, but this video can show you so much easier! Just try not to get the 'feels!'