On Campus Registration Begins Jan. 12 for Spring Classes at BPCC
In less than a week, Bossier Parish Community College will begin on-campus registration for the spring classes.
Though online registration is already available at bpcc.edu, those who wish to register in person on campus, will have two full days next week to do so.
Make plans to attend either Tuesday, January 12 or Wednesday, January 13 between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm at the BPCC campus, 6220 E. Texas St. in Bossier City.
Students will begin on-campus registration at Building F, where they will go through a temperature screen. Masks will be required while on campus.
Students can select classes from a variety of spring sessions:
Start Date End Date
• Session A January 14, 2021 May 11, 2021
• Session B January 14, 2021 March 16, 2021
• Session C March 17, 2021 May 11, 2021
• Session D January 14, 2021 February 10, 2021
• Session E February 11, 2021 March 16, 2021
• Session F March 17, 2021 April 14, 2021
• Session G April 15, 2021 May 11, 2021
• Session J February 4, 2021 May 11, 2021
The majority of classes on the Spring 2021 schedule will fall under one of the following four categories:
• Online with meetings scheduled virtually
• Online without meetings scheduled virtually
• Hybrid with some on-campus meetings and meetings scheduled virtually
• Hybrid with some on-campus meetings and no meetings scheduled virtually
BPCC’s spring semester will begin January 14. However, in-person classes will begin with online instruction January 14 through January 31, 2021. This means in-person classes will not begin meeting on the BPCC campus until Monday, February 1, 2021, at the earliest. Students should contact their instructor for exact scheduling.
Operational updates will be provided as necessary to BPCC students via Canvas, email, text, and social media.