5 Foods You Should Stop Feeding Your Children
Dr. Jason Maggio from All the Way Health Center in Shreveport has a list of foods or food additives that you should remove from your diet especially from your children's diet.
1. Excitotoxins (MSG, Asparatame)
2. Nitrates and Nitrites (turkey sausage and processed meats)
3. Antibiotics and Hormones (cattle, chicken and fish) look for the label that says 'hormone free"
4. Mercury (tuna and mackerel)
5. High fructose corn syrup (in 60% of our food supply)
Dr. Maggio says "read the food labels carefully because many of these items are disguised in foods you routinely buy".